Wren and the Raven Donation Request Criteria and Guidelines
Thank you for considering Wren and the Raven for your fundraising needs. We know that there are many important local organizations supporting worthwhile causes. Wren and the Raven is frequently asked for donations and we do our best to facilitate and prioritize these requests. The below outlines our donation request procedures:
Each donation request must be submitted in writing either via email. All requests should be received a minimum of 4 weeks prior to your event date. Please factor in the time you’ll need to arrange product pick up, as we do not mail or deliver donations.
Please note that while Wren and the Raven thinks that all these organizations are worthwhile, we are a small business and cannot donate to everyone who makes requests. Here are some of the required criteria for consideration:
- Priority is given to non-profit, 501-C tax exempt organizations, and organizations benefitting children. (Non-profits must supply their tax exempt letter and/ or tax ID number)
- The organization must be local
What we will donate:
- Packaged product - we do not put together gift baskets; provide services or grant monetary requests.
Please note that though Wren and the Raven enjoys being an active member of our community through many charitable programs, including donations, we must be able to budget for these donations and choose the ones that best fit our company values. Each donation letter we receive gets careful consideration. If we are unable to fulfill your request, we will continue to do our best to accommodate your needs in the future.
What to include in your emailed request:
- Name of organization
- Organization's address & contact info
- Name of event/purpose of donation
- Date needed by
- Tax exempt letter or Tax ID number
Where to submit your request: email firstname.lastname@example.org